Hours of Operations
- Mon: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Fri: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tue: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wed: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sun: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thu: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Meet Dr. Sean T. Smith:
Dr. Sean T Smith chose chiropractic as a career in order to fulfill his goal of helping others achieve their body's optimal health and well being through non-invasive methods. As a patient of chiropractic care from an early age, Dr. Smith experienced first hand the health benefits of regular chiropractic adjustments. After receiving his bachelor's degree in behavioral science, Dr. Smith attended Palmer College of Chiropractic. Upon graduation in 2006 He moved to Utah with his 2 children. He has been a practicing chiropractic physician in Utah for 6+ years. Dr. Smith has the ability to use various methods of adjusting including low force techniques. Dr. Smith also speaks fluent Spanish.
At The Joint, there are no
appointments and no hidden fees. As your local Chiropractic
Physician, I'm in your neighborhood providing affordable
chiropractic services every day. Be sure to stop in and find out
how The Joint is making it easier than ever to put your
chiropractic health first. Whether you're suffering from whiplash,
a sports injury or need a general chiropractic adjustment, we can
- Convenient hours
- Convenient locations
- No appointment necessary
- Only $19 for initial visit
- Membership rates as low as $12.25 per adjustment
- Our chiropractors are professional Chiropractic Physicians
Come in today to our chiropractic clinic for your initial exam.
How to get the most out of your chiropractic visit:
1) Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
2) Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
3) Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
4) Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
5) Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
6) In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.